Sunday, October 05, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #279

Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration

#279

Time Stops

A Course in Miracles
#279


Daily Lesson & Spirit Guidance

Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart

Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 279.

Dear Child of God, As we speak today's affirmation of Truth; "Creation’s freedom promises my own." The end of dreams is promised me, because God’s Son is not abandoned by His Love. Only in dreams is there a time when he appears to be in prison, and awaits a future freedom, if it be at all. Yet in reality his dreams are gone, with truth established in their place. And now is freedom his already. Should I wait in chains which have been severed for release, when God is offering me freedom now? I will accept Your promises today, and give my faith to them. My Father loves the Son Whom He created as His Own. Would You withhold the gifts You gave to me?

A Course in Miracles
Teacher's Manual
Chap 12. HOW MANY TEACHERS OF GOD ARE NEEDED TO SAVE THE WORLD?

Ananda's Ministry "Alliance of Divine Love Chapel 239
is a Non Profit Ministry 501 (c) (3)
Donations we will accept your gift in love and in gratitude.

Ananda of Love's Art
Page 1
Page 2

Be Love:www.TheAttunementProject.com

A Course in Miracles Perpetual Calendar & Journal
365 Daily Lessons

Click Book

T-Shirt's for Conscious Creators;
http://www.shirtoutloud.info/
http://www.quantummiracles.com/.com
http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/

No comments: