Tuesday, October 07, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #281

Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration
#281
A Course in Miracles
#281
Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart

Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 281.
Dear Child of God, As we speak today's affirmation of Truth; "I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts." Let me say that I am most honored to be one with you - I AM certain now that you have come to realize that we are One together in God...Let not an idea made before now making me special in you take any ore space in your mind - I Am Love - You are Love - God is Love - We are One - We shinning beacon of the Light that Light all that have been darkened by fear . Know now and from this moment forward that as you think and feel about you God's Child is as your world will demonstrate for you. You are the maker of all you see - I Am you only if you allow me to be as I AM in you. Be still this day - Simply Allow Love to Become you - As you do - You will know me - Know God - Allow - Simply Allow Love to Become you this day.

A Course in Miracles
Teacher's Manual
Chap 14. How will The World End?

If you are guided to send gifts to support
Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man
Please visit my donations page:
http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html

ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. My Love & Deep Reverence
Love Deeply!Ananda of Love

No comments: