Wednesday, October 08, 2008

www.courseiniraclesforum.com #282

Spirit Speaks to My HeartDaily Inspiration
#282
A Course in Miracles
#282
Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart
Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 282.

Dear Child of Love, As we review today's Lesson;
I will not be afraid of love today.

Today for a moment at a time - Simply be Love - Fear not you Holy Child of the most High - Love is who You are - be Love and you will be authentically One with God.

A Course in Miracles Teacher's Manual

If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations:page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html

ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. My
Love & Deep Reverence
Love Deeply!
Ananda of Love

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com
Be Love:www.TheAttunementProject.com

No comments: