Friday, October 10, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #285

Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration
#285
A Course in Miracles
#285
A Course in MiraclesSpirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart
Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 285.
Dear Child of Love,
As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: My holiness shines bright and clear today.. As the One Son opens to the Love that He IS - It becomes apparent by the reflections the world he has made casts for Him that he Is the Light of the World - Love is simply the rememberance of what always was and always be One with God and His Son. May you know Love this day dear Child of the Most High and teach it to your world - They will certainly show you their gratitude as you walk together through the Gates of Heaven. Be still Holy Child of Love ...simply Love - This is the closest you can come here and now to your True Idenity and this is God.

A Course in Miracles Teacher
Ananda's Ministry Alliance of Divine Love Chapel 239
is a Non Profit Ministry 501 (c) (3)

If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html

ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.
My Love & Deep Reverence
Love Deeply!
Ananda of Love
www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com
Be Love:www.TheAttunementProject.com

No comments: