Friday, October 10, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #284

Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration
#284
A Course in Miracles
#284

Spirit Guidance

Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 284.
Dear Child of Love, As we speak today's Lesson of Truth:
I can elect to change all thoughts that hurt.

Be clear and know that the world you have made is based on the fear that comes from the separation of you from God - It is nothing more then a nightmare made by you the Wholly Child of love - suffering of any kind is nothing but a dream. Choose no longer to hurt as the lesson states clearly today - You need choose nothing but Love and all pain will dissipate into the nothingingness from which it came - peace be still dear Love and know God... Be still Holy Child of Love ...simply Love - This is the closest you can come here and now to your True Identity and this is God.

A Course in Miracles Teacher's Manual
17- How Do God's Teachers Deal With Magic Thoughts?

If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission
to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html

ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.
My Love & Deep Reverence
Love Deeply!Ananda of Love
www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com
Be Love:www.TheAttunementProject.com

No comments: