Monday, October 13, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #287

Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration
#287
A Course in Miracles
#287


A Course in Miracles
Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart

Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 287.
Dear Child of Love,As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: You are my goal, my Father. Only You.. How sweet a moment in space and time where all appears as the face of Love - Though short lived in the moment - A glimpse of all to be is revealed to the One Son in this Divine moment where the Son of God opens His Heart and Mind to The Complete Experience of God's Love... Hush and simply feel all that is who you are this day. Rest Assured that all that Father IS is within you. You are the Light that Shines brightly on His Kingdom - If not for you He would know not who He Is to mankind - You are the salvation of all that was and all that will ever be. You are a Treasure to Him now and forevermore - Know this - feel this and rest in His Arms today Knowing you are safe and You are deeply Loved.

A Course in Miracles Teacher's Manual

If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love and my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html
ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

No comments: