Tuesday, October 14, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #288

Spirit Speaks to My Heart

Daily Inspiration

#288

Forget Errors

A Course in Miracles

#288

Daily Lesson & Spirit Guidance

Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart


Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 288.

Dear Child of Love,As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: Let me forget my brother's past.

This is the thought that leads the way to You, and brings me to my goal. I cannot come to You without my brother. And to know my Source, I first must recognize what You created one with me. My brother’s is the hand that leads me on the way to You. His sins are in the past along with mine, and I am saved because the past is gone. Let me not cherish it within my heart, or I will lose the way to walk to You. My brother is my savior. Let me not attack the savior You have given me. But let me honor him who bears Your Name, and so remember that It is my own.
Forgive me, then, today. And you will know you have forgiven me if you behold your brother in the light of holiness. He cannot be less holy than can I, and you can not be holier than he.

A Course in Miracles Teacher's Manual

21, What is the role of words in healing?


If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love and my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations:page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html

ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/

My Love & Deep Reverence.

~Love Deeply~

Ananda of Love
I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

No comments: