Saturday, October 18, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #293


Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration
#293
A Course in Miracles
#293
Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart
Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 293. Dear Child of Love,As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: All fear is past and only love is here . Be aware here and now - Allowing your mind to be alert to any fear that becomes apparent - Now allow your mind to become fully present - feeling the Love you are - watching as fear leaves the mind of the Son of God - This is simply a glimpse of your True State as The Light of our Father's Kingdom.

A Course in Miracles Teacher's Manual
If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html
ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com
My Love & Deep Reverence~Love Deeply~Ananda of Lovewww.CourseinMiraclesForum.com

No comments: