Saturday, October 18, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #292

Spirit Speaks to My Heart

Daily Inspiration

#292

Help Us Not Interfere

A Course in Miracles

#292

Daily Lesson & Spirit Guidance

Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart

Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 292. Dear Child of Love,As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: A happy outcome to all things is sure.


Let us be clear that all in our world is the expression of what ideas and feelings are living within us. Happy or filled with sorrow we decide - Even the happy thoughts and feelings we may choose are still no-thing compared with the happy outcome filled with Joy that God has awaiting our return. Worry not child of God the closer you come to the Love that resides within you - The Closer God's Will for you becomes your experience - Choose Love whenever you are in doubtWe begin to have moments of seeing glimpses of the world that before now seemed more like unreality then the world that was the only truth we have known. Peace is becoming apparent now that fear no longer holds us a prisoner to the pain we thought only human before now. Through out this day let us be open to His Love knowing that He is the Way to see the love and the Joy that becomes most apparent as we step through the doorway to the Real World. I sit and I know that all I see is decided by my choicw to live in the world made from fear or the Real World where God's Joy in mine. My present happiness is all I see.

A Course in Miracles

Teacher's Manual

25.Are "Psychic" Powers Desirable?


If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html


ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com


My Love & Deep Reverence

~Love Deeply~

Ananda of Lovewww.CourseinMiraclesForum.com

Change Your Life:www.TheAttunementProject.comwww.QuantumMiraclesForum.com

No comments: