Wednesday, October 15, 2008

www.courseinmiraclesforum.com #289

Spirit Speaks to My Heart

Daily Inspiration

#289

The Branching of the Road

A Course in Miracles

#289

Daily Lesson & Spirit Guidance

Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart


Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 289.

Dear Child of Love, As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: The past is over. It can touch me not..

All of this world appears as a direct reflection of the past - No-thing of this world is present here and now. Let us be clear as we study today's Lesson The past is over. It can touch me not that all we seeing is from a mind separated from knowing it's Oneness with God - As we observe our world this day let us be clear that all that is appearing will leave as we put our Mind where it belongs and that is on the Mind of God - Here is the Only True World there is and can ever be.


Forgive me, then, today. And you will know you have forgiven me if you behold your brother in the light of holiness. He cannot be less holy than can I, and you can not be holier than he.


A Course in Miracles

Teacher's Manual

22. HOW ARE HEALING AND ATONEMENT RELATED?


If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love and my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html


ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/


I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

No comments: