Thursday, October 09, 2008

www.courseinmiraclesforum.com #283


Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration
#283
A Course in Miracles
#283
Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart
Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 283.
Dear Child of Love,As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: My True Identity abides in You. Let all idols go. Keep none as a block to Love's awareness. No thing of this world has any merit in Heaven. Your Source is God - As you become One with this complete acceptance - Then and only then will you be reunited with the key to the Kingdom of Love.Be still Holy Child of Love ...simply Love - This is the closest you can come here and now to your True Idenity and this is God.

A Course in Miracles Teacher's Manual
Ananda's Ministry "Alliance of Divine Love Chapel 239
is a Non Profit Ministry 501 (c) (3)
If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:
http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html

ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com/

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. My Love & Deep Reverence
Love Deeply!Ananda of Love
www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com
Be Love:www.TheAttunementProject.com

No comments: