Thursday, October 16, 2008

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com #290

Spirit Speaks to My Heart
Daily Inspiration
#290
A Course in Miracles
#290
Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart

Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 290.
Dear Child of Love,As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: My present happiness is all I see. .
We begin to watch the world we made and then we see that the Joy that is felt when we are One with God is not what we see here and now....No-thing of this world can bring us what we are all ready... when we take our mind off of what is not and place it on what IS...Joy that comes from a state of Constant happiness ...coming only from God HimSelf - He and I are One... As I reflect the Joy of God...My world shines God's Light back on me. As this lesson begins IS as it ends; My present happiness is all I see Forgive me, then, today. And you will know you have forgiven me if you behold your brother in the light of holiness. He cannot be less holy than can I, and you can not be holier than he.

A Course in Miracles
Teacher's Manual

If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html
ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com

My Love & Deep Reverence
~Love Deeply~
Ananda of Love
Change Your Life:www.TheAttunementProject.com
www.QuantumMiraclesForum.com

No comments: