Friday, October 17, 2008

www.courseinmiraclesforum.com #291

Spirit Speaks to My HeartDaily

Inspiration

#291

The Bridge to the Real World

A Course in Miracles

#291

Daily Lesson & Spirit Guidance

Spirit Guidance
Listen with your Heart

Holy Spirit, Please share with me how I can learn what you teach in Lesson 291.

Dear Child of Love, As we speak today's Lesson of Truth: What Is the Real World?


We begin to watch the world we made and then we see that the Joy that is felt when we are One with God is not what we see here and now....No-thing of this world can bring us what we are all ready... when we take our mind off of what is not and place it on what IS...Joy that comes from a state of Constant happiness ...coming only from God HimSelf - He and I are One... As I reflect the Joy of God...My world shines God's Light back on me. As this lesson begins IS as it ends; My present happiness is all I see .We begin to have moments of seeing glimpses of the world that before now seemed more like unreality then the world that was the only truth we have known. Peace is becoming apparent now that fear no longer holds us a prisoner to the pain we thought only human before now. Through out this day let us be open to His Love knowing that He is the Way to see the love and the Joy that becomes most apparent as we step through the doorway to the Real World. I sit and I know that all I see is decided by my choicw to live in the world made from fear or the Real World where God's Joy in mine. My present happiness is all I see.

A Course in Miracles Teacher's

Manual

24. IS REINCARNATION SO?


If you are guided to send gifts to support Ananda of Love band my Mission to Heal The Heart of Man - Please visit my donations: page:http://www.courseinmiraclesforum.com/acimdonations.html

ACIM Mentoring by Ananda of Love:http://acimmentoring.wordpress.com

My Love & Deep Reverence

~Love Deeply~

Ananda of Love

www.CourseinMiraclesForum.com

Change Your Life:www.TheAttunementProject.comwww.QuantumMiraclesForum.com

No comments: